Digital Millenium Copyright ActIf you believe that content posted on a Boardhost account is violating your rights under U.S. copyright law, you may, pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), file a complaint of such claimed infringement with Boardhost's designated agent in the manner described below.
Your complaint must contain all of the following information:
- a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner;
- identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of the infringing activity and that you wish to be removed or access to which you wish to be disabled as well as information reasonably sufficient to permit Boardhost to locate the material;
- information reasonably sufficient to permit Boardhost to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address;
- a statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or law;
- a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Agent designated to receive notification of claimed infringement:
Attn: DMCA Agent
308 E Burlington St #158
Iowa City, IA 52240